Massachusetts Family Law Attorney for Out-of-State Clients

Unique issues arise when an ex-spouse or parent relocates after divorce. Questions may arise about enforcing existing child custody orders, spousal support/alimony orders, child support orders and other family court orders. Concerns may also arise regarding modification of such orders.

At Miguel Law Offices, I am attorney Jennifer Smith Miguel, and I represent clients in family law matters in Massachusetts. I understand that it can be especially overwhelming to deal with post-divorce family law issues when you are living in another state. My Bristol County law firm offers effective representation to out-of-state clients who have a family court case within the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.

Call 508-296-0107 or call toll free at 866-360-5082 for a confidential consultation with me, an experienced Massachusetts family law lawyer who understands the needs of out-of-state clients.

Accommodating the Needs of Out-of-State Clients

As a Somerset divorce lawyer, I am compassionate to the needs of out-of-state clients who are dealing with interstate child custody, support issues or other interstate family law matters. I recognize that travel for court appearances can be burdensome — taking you away from work and affecting your life in many other ways. My law firm strives to provide representation that truly focuses on your legal needs and other needs related to resolving your case.

My firm's representation in interstate family law cases focuses on:

  • Avoiding unnecessary travel by filing motions to waive appearances
  • Conducting consultations and other meetings via teleconference, email and other electronic means
  • Assisting in making accommodations for travel, when necessary
  • Providing effective and assertive family law representation throughout your case

Contact a Fall River, Taunton and New Bedford Divorce Attorney for Effective Representation in Massachusetts

If you have questions about handling a family law case from outside of Massachusetts, I can help. My firm offers the local representation you need. Call 508-296-0107, call toll free at 866-360-5082 or contact my family law firm online to arrange a consultation.